Missing my Fort Drum Friends


Here's a group shot of the ladies of 1st BSTB. Thank goodness they are here, because without them... well, who would I have "girl talk" with? The other night I went to dinner with three of the guys in our unit. The entire time they talked of lifting weights, No X-plode, and ear wax. Really.... Ear wax. There is only so much of that a girl can take. Luckily I do not have to subject myself to that kind of torture often, but when I do, it makes me miss my Fort Drum friends a ton. (Hi Kayla!)

Nate is STILL siting at home waiting for his flight. It's been a bad couple of days for him. He's had his "fifth last meal in the states" last night. He insists that our brigade is not on a deployment, but instead partying in Las Vegas and he just wasn't invited. Rest assured blog readers, because I am NOT in Las Vegas. I wish.
0 Responses

Post a Comment